Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4 weeks old

Chase is almost 1 month old now, and the time has gone by so quickly!!

I feel so blessed to have this beautiful, sweet baby boy in our home.



The kids love his little forehead wrinkle expression:



It's still hard to believe that we now have a family of 5.

It was just the four of us for so long!


The kids absolutely adore Chase. They fight over whose turn it is to hold him.




I had forgotten how much work babies are,
I don't get a whole lot done these days.
But it's worth it!






Chase does not like sitting in his carseat.
Putting him in a ring sling is the only way I can do my grocery shopping:








Chase is not a fan of bathtime.


But he does calm down quickly

as soon as he's out of the bath

and snuggled in a hooded towel.



We are just in love with this little guy!




7 comments:

Christa said...

I love wrinkly baby foreheads too! He's so cute.

Kristen said...

That's such a cute family picture!
Chase is so sweet. I can't believe he's already a month old!

Malinovka said...

I'm getting so excited to meet him! It looks like he is getting tons of love from brother and sister, and I bet they are so great with him. Beautiful family pic in front of the tree blossoms. I'm glad things are going well!

Jill said...

He is very cute! I can't believe he is already a month old. I am sure the kids are great helpers. You will get all caught up once school is out!

Jerusha Beckstead said...

Well Rosie I hate to say it, but at least you have sides to him in the car, but we still have alot of fighting over the baby and the car is no exception. I am really so happy that you made it to a family of 5. Chase is a beautiful baby!

Charlotte said...

What a cute family picture! So cute that Ethan and Julia love him so much! I hope you get time to hold him too!! There really is just nothing that compares to holding a newborn. We need to come see him again! It's been too long!

Sherry said...

Rosie!! He is soooo dang cute!!!