Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Char's wedding

The day of Charlotte's wedding was freezing! It was super windy, I was glad that we didn't have to be in too many pictures outside (but I did feel bad for Char and Andrew who had to stay out there in the freezing wind).

This was right after they came out of the temple.


All of the Hendriksen side of the family at the temple.

All of the Hendriksen side at the reception.

All of the bridesmaids.

The quartet, they sounded great!

Tamara and baby David.


Robyn on the flute, aren't the girls so cute watching her?!


The cake.

Char and Andrew cutting the cake.

Here's Melodie catching the bouquet!



My cute sisters!

Julia with Aunt Char.

Silly Ethan and Julia.

Grandma Hill and Char, right before they left.




2 comments:

Happy Wanderers said...

Is that the same church we've all had our receptions in? :) How fun! Great memories! I'm so sad we weren't able to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malinovka said...

I'm glad you posted all these, Rosie! I had so many from the trip to post, that I only put up pics with our family in them. We hope you're having a great trip! Can't wait to see pics of it!