Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sisters!

The kids aren't the only ones who have fun together, my sisters and I had a great time too!

Here we are at one of Charlotte's bridal showers (this was before Tamara arrived):

Two nights before Char's wedding just my sisters and I got together and went to Cold Stone. We had such a great time, although we did have a hard time getting a great picture of all of us. It was hysterical, we first got a picture of the counter that was next to us:

And then a picture of Robyn's sleeve. :)

Finally somone offered to take one for us, and it actually worked!

And here we are at Charlotte's reception:

1 comment:

Happy Wanderers said...

Oh I am so jealous! I WISH we could've been there! I cried--a lot--when I read these last 2 posts! We miss the family so much!!! We were there in spirit!!