Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer full of cousins!

A summer full of cousins is the best kind of summer!
Robyn and Eric came back at the beginning of August
and spent a week and a half with us.
We had so much fun!
We made it to the I Spy exhibit over at the
BYU Museum of Art.
As soon as I took this photo a security guard came over
and told us that photography is not allowed in the museum.
Oh well!

Our illegal photo


The kids were excited to leave

because we were headed for creamery

to get donuts and chocolate milk!


This series of photos cracked me up, so I had to include a lot of them
(aka- it's hard to wait for donuts!) :















They were ready to eat!












They loved it!

They also had lots of fun swinging together during Char's baby shower.







And having Aunt Kristen give them pedicures.



And we spent some time swimming too.

We can't wait until they come back again!

1 comment:

Malinovka said...

We had SUCH a fabulous time!!! THANK YOU again for everything! I love these pics! How did I not get photos of the pedicures?! Oh, yeah--my batteries were dead. :) As soon as Mierae saw the first pic she said, "I miss Ethan and Julia!" I don't know if we'll be able to wait another year before seeing everyone again. Let us know if you find any good flights to SLC! :)