Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Derek!


I got married when I was 19. Looking back now I realize just how lucky I was in choosing a husband. I married such a wonderful husband, father, and provider, I couldn't have chosen anyone better.


Derek and I at Magic Kingdom



This year we celebrated Derek's birthday in Florida. With Disney's new promotion for 2009 he got free admission to Magic Kingdom on his birthday, and what a great day it was!


Derek's birthday celebration in Orlando


Happy Birthday Derek, we love you!!!

Derek's birthday celebration back in Utah

2 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

Happy Birthday you old man!

Stephanie said...

That is so cool that you were at Disney World the same time as us. Of all the parks, we were at Epcot the shortest time. Mostly because everyone was tired, so we had to leave early. Then Erik and I went back after dark.

There were so many people there. I kept thinking that I saw people that I recognized all week. So I may have seen you, but wrote it off as another "look-alike". Too funny!