Saturday, March 21, 2009

8 Things Tag

I was tagged by Laurel, sorry it took me so long!

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. The Office
2. Medium
3. John and Kate Plus 8
4. ER (only 2 episodes left, ever!)
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. The Amazing Race
7. House Hunters (HGTV)
8. and, ummmmm I guess I watch Property Ladder every once in a while (TLC)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Checked my email
2. Entered orders
3. Made jewelry
4. Visted Julia's class
5. Went to Ross (wow, tons of ladies there looking for spring clothes!)
6. Read blogs
7. Went on a bike ride
8. Watched Made of Honor with my honey (I love that he watched a chick flick with me-- he doesn't like them much)

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Warm weather
2. Being done with soccer season, it is crazy busy for us!
3. Spring break
4. Derek getting home from work each day
5. Picking up the kids after school
6. Spending time with my family on the weekends
7. Dates with my honey
8. Getting new chairs for our family room

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Costa Vida (my favorite!!)
2. Magleby's Fresh
3. Red Lobster
4. Carrabas
5. Quizno's
6. Pei Wei
7. Cafe Rio
8. Seafood Galore

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST

1. Leather recliners for my family room
2. New dressers for our bedroom
3. A new desk
4. My upstairs re-painted
5. New carpet
6. Granite countertops
7. An SLR camera
8. A self-cleaning house!

8 PEOPLE I TAG (I'm going to copy Robyn on this...)

1. Whoever
2. would
3. like
4. to
5. do
6. this,
7. please
8. do!

No comments: