Friday, March 6, 2009

How to create a signature for your blog

I've had a few people ask how I did my signature, so I decided to do a post about it.
I know there are lots of different ways to do this, but this is what I did.

I went to MyLiveSignature. You type in your name (and any other words that you'd like your signature to include). Then it lets you pick a font. It has tons to pick from! I chose the one that looked the most like my handwriting. It will then let you pick the size, color, and slope of your signature. It will then tell you that your signature is ready and you can click on "Use this signature" and then "generate html code" to use it on your blog. It will let you pick whether you'd like a handwritten signature or your signature posted over other information (like a business name), I went with the handwritten signature option.
You then copy the html code.
To paste it into your blog just click on dashboard, settings, formatting, and then paste it into the "post template". This will generate your signature every time you write a blog post. Just make sure to type your post above your signature.
Easy, right?!

1 comment:

Happy Wanderers said...

Whoa...I need to try that one!