Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Debi who I haven't seen in forever. I recently found her blog and it has been so fun seeing what she and her cute family have been up to.

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Bestfriend? Derek
C-Cake or Pie? Cake with my mom's yummy chocolate frosting, I can never make it taste as good as hers
D-Day of Choice? Saturday-- I get to spend all day with my hubby and kids
E-Essential Item? My purse, it has all of my essentials wherever I go
F-Favorite Color? Green and Blue
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Bears, but chocolate covered cinnamon bears are even better
H-Hometown? Orem, UT
I-Indulgences? Sweets, and spending time on the computer reading and writing blogs-- I'm on here way too much
J-January or July? July, after Christmas winter just lasts way too long
K-Kids 2 funny, crazy, awesome ones
L-Life is incomplete without? My family
M-Marriage Date? March 8, 1996 (yes I was only 19)
N-Number of Siblings? 5 sisters and 2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples, but I like them both.
P-Phobias or Fears? Spiders, and losing my husband or kids, I couldn't imagine going through that
Q-Quotes? Learn from yesterday, live for today
R-Reason to Smile? My two sweet kiddos when they're getting along (today they said to me "We're still best buddies!" This means that they're not fighting, which can change in about 2 seconds.
S-Season? Summer and fall
T-Tag 5 People? Consider yourselves all tagged, I don't want to pick. But I won't have my feelings hurt if you don't want to.
U-Unknown Fact? Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one
V-Very Favorite Store? I love shopping wherever, but I will say that I love Target
W-Worst habit? I am impatient, and a procrastinator
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food? Sweets (candy, cake, cookies, you name it)
Z-Zodiac Sign? Gemini

1 comment:

Christa said...

Mmmmm...chocolate covered cinnamon bears. THE. BEST. THINGS. EVER.