Monday, October 13, 2008

Chick-Fil-A fundraiser today

A couple of days ago I got this email from my cousin Becky (she is the owner of the South Jordan Chick-Fil-A):



I am sending out this flier to invite you all to a special fundraiser we are doing on Monday the 13th at our Chick-fil-A stores in Sandy in the South Towne Center Marketplace, Layton Hills Mall in Layton, Newgate Mall in Ogden, and South Jordan in the District. This little guy Trent and his family live in my community, and he has really fought a tremendous battle with leukemia. His strength has been such an example of faith and courage to me, and I look forward to doing what I am able to support him and his parents. We are hoping to raise as much money as we can to help his family with the large financial burden. If you have time to stop by one of these Chick-fil-A locations on Monday, we would be grateful for you support!




So if you're in the area of any of these Chick-Fil-As today stop by to support Trent!

No comments: