Monday, October 20, 2008

A trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Since there was no school this weekend we decided to go visit Pumpkinland.





The kids really enjoyed the corn maze.

And there were lots of other fun things to do too.









We were there at just the right time to see this train go by.

There were a few animals to see.


And some fun bouncy toys.



Julia loved this pyramid slide.



And the playground too.

Instead of a spook alley they have a "light alley".


And of course we couldn't leave without a pumpkin for everyone in the family, and a few to spare.



We'll be back again next year Pumpkinland!

6 comments:

Christa said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I just drove past one in West Jordan last week that I was thinking of taking my kids to. It wasn't nearly as fancy as this one, but it's just going to have to do.

Happy Wanderers said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Makes me think of 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!'...but that still looks like more fun than sitting in the pumpkin patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive. :)

Ty said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I have heard of this place, but I have never gone there. I am sure my boys would enjoy it.

Charlotte said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Way cute pictures! I love the one with the three of you at the end. So cute!!

Malinovka said...

What a fun place!! We're going to try somewhere KIND OF like that this week. I loved that last pic of the three of you! You never get pictures of yourself, so I'm glad you held out the camera and took that shot!

Staci said...

These are really cute pictures!!

I love halloween time or shall i say fall.

You commented on our contest Blogalicious Designs Giveaway, and i like making new blog buddies!! SO HI NEW BLOG BUDDY!!