Saturday, May 31, 2008

School is out

The kids had a great school year this year, and it was mostly due to their wonderful teachers.
Here's Ethan with Miss Peterson. She was such a fun teacher, all the kids loved her. Ethan wishes he could have her again next year!



And here's Julia with Mrs Wendt. She won't be at our school next year because she's moving, but she was a great teacher, and was so patient with the Kindergarteners!

I hope the kids are lucky enough to get such great teachers next year, it makes a huge difference!

1 comment:

Christa said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about some kids. I have the same problem about not wanting my kids to go to the other houses. I know that those moms won't pay any attention to what's happening. Fruit snacks are what started my problem with the food as well. I guess it's like the old rule that you shouldn't ever feed a stray because you'll never be able to get them to go away. I now have about 6 stray kids hanging around my house. I have to constantly clean up messes too. I like the no friends before lunch rule. That's one I will have to implement. It will be easy for the next 2 weeks because swimming lessons start on Monday at 11:30 and go to 12:15. After that I don't know. I was thinking about another session of swimming and Tyler starts his summer program on July 2nd.