Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

We decided to brave the crowds today and took advantage of $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point. There were a LOT of people there, the line was out the door when we arrived. I debated on whether or not we really wanted to wait in that line forever to get in, but the kids said they really wanted to go, so we stayed. Luckily the line moved quickly and we were inside the museum within 10 minutes, with thousands of other people.




One of the kids' favorite parts is always the sand and water area. This area was packed but we were able to find a small spot to squeeze in, and I grabbed a couple of toy dinosaurs off another kid's large pile so they'd have at least one each to play with.


It was so crowded!!



The sand part at the end was really crowded too. Ethan decided to sit this one out, but Julia still wanted to go in and dig for dinosaur bones.
We're glad we went, even though it was jam packed.

1 comment:

Christa said...

You are so brave to go. Sometimes, just the thought of doing stuff like this gives me a headache. It's not that I don't let my kids go places to have fun, it's just that I want it to be fun for me as well. :0) They're not always the best in public places. Especially when there are large crowds.