Saturday, August 23, 2008

Whirlwind week

I thought this week would be more relaxed with the kids in school. Boy was I wrong! Of course I did have family in town this week, that did make it a bit busier. My sister Tamara was in town from Ohio and we got to see her and her family for a couple of days. We went miniature golfing at Trafalga on Thursday (don't tell my kids that I went without them-- they were in school). I guess it has been a while since I've been there-- everything at the indoor course has been changed. It is now a glow in the dark theme with sea life painted on the walls.


Do you see the blur in this picture? That was because Rebekah suddenly ran away when the camera was almost done with this picture.

Baby David got to take a short nap in the mei tai carrier I had brought along.


Ethan and Julia had so much fun seeing their cousins! Look how big baby David got!

Game night with cousins.

The obligatory "silly face" picture (we had to take a silly one for them to behave in the other pic).

Ethan and Rebekah.


We had so much fun while they were here. It's so sad to me that my kids don't have any cousins that live anywhere nearby. Maybe some day!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I think life never ceases to be busy. How fun for you do get to hang out with Tamara. I have not seen her in ages. Say Hi to her from me next time you talk to her. You family looks like so much fun.

Rebecca said...

Oh, I am glad you guys got to spend some time with Tamara's family! I wish I could have seen her while she was here. Her kids are so big! I am so sorry your kids don't have cousins nearby. I know that's hard. I really hope they will someday soon!
Oh, and I love your carrier too! So cute.

Christa said...

Tamara's kids are hugh. Sanja is almost as tall as her. Tyler will be passing me up in about 2-3 years. Scary.