Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A fun place to shop

For the past few months I've been searching for a turquoise colored shirt to match one of my skirts. I did have some old ones that matched, but they were getting worn out and I wanted to find a new one. It seemed that none of the stores carried this particular color anymore.

Last week I decided to stop by one of my favorite places, Susie's Deals, and lo and behold there was a turquoise shirt that fit perfectly for only $3. I bought two.

Susie's Deals is a discount store that carries overstocks and everything is $5.99 or less. I love bargain shopping! You do need to look closely because they do carry some seconds, but most of their stock is in great shape. Sometimes I find only a couple of things, and sometimes I find lots. You never know what they're going to have. They do carry clothing for men and children, but the majority is women's and junior's clothing. I've found clothing brands that are carried in Target, Walmart, JCPenney, Sears, Old Navy, etc, so you never know what to expect-- but it's fun looking.

You can find a Susie's Deals in Provo, South Jordan, Clinton, and Magna. They also have stores in Arizona, Nevada, and California.

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

I have been to the one in South Jordan, but I didn't know they had one in Provo. I will have to go!

Christa said...

I'm going to have to try the South Jordan location. I love a deal myself.