Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas cards

Remember my old post about the free digital Christmas card designs?

I finally figured out how to contact Suzy
and I send her some photos for our Christmas card.
I absolutely love the card that she designed for us:


Didn't she do a great job?!
I also ordered some other Christmas cards from Snapfish
before I figured out how to contact her:

So everyone on our Christmas card list will be getting one of these 2 cards.

Anyone who got a card last year should be on our list, but if you'd like to be added then make sure you let me know, I shouldn't run out this year! :)

And I'm happy to send out cards to lots of friends and family!!

3 comments:

J+S said...

They turned out great!

Happy Wanderers said...

Those are nice!! I haven't even really thought of Christmas cards this year since we're going to see most everyone....

Kristen said...

Those are so cute!!