Monday, November 24, 2008

That's the way things happen on the Polar Express

We had such a fun time Friday night!
First dinner:


And then we headed over to the train:



We warmed up a bit in the train station, it was c-c-c-cold in Heber!



The kids were ready to get on that train!



At last we got to board:





There were cute elves that read us the story of the Polar Express.



We got to follow along:


Mrs. Clause stopped by to visit:


Ethan and Julia switched places on the way back.





Santa took a while to find us, but we had some happy kids when he did!

We had such a fun time on the Polar Express!
Thanks for the tickets Good Things Utah!

5 comments:

J+S said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. How long does the journey last?

Rosie and Derek said...

It is about 90 minutes round trip.

Happy Wanderers said...

That looks like so much fun! And super cold...oh dear!!!

Crystal said...

Looks like so much fun. I have wanted to go with my kids. Just never taken the time. I should.

Christensen's said...

So was it more or less than what you expected? I want to go with my kids!